The Elizabeth Courtauld Surgery

01787 475944

Change of address

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by writing to us. If you move outside the practice area you will need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

Please provide the following information when advising us of a change of address within Halstead.

  • Full name
  • Date of Birth
  • Previous Address
  • New Address
  • Previous Telephone Number
  • New Telephone Number
  • Any other members of the household to be changed

For advice on registering with a new GP, catchment area queries or general GP registration queries, contact or 0300 0032125