If you don’t know who to ask, ask PALS…..the Patient Advice and Liaison Service.
- Concerned but don’t want to complain?
- Have a problem, but don’t know who to ask?
- Worried but not sure what to do?
- Have a suggestion or idea and want to share it?
PALS can help to
- Resolve problems or concerns as quickly as possible
- Provide advice and support for you and your family
- Point you in the right direction of other useful sources of information and support
If something is bothering you try raising the concern with the person providing your care in the first instance.
If you have tried this and you feel they were unable to help or you don’t feel able to discuss your concerns direct with the person involved, then contact PALS, who can raise your concerns on your behalf.
If you still feel dissatisfied and you wish to make a formal complaint, we can give you information about the appropriate complaints procedure.
Opening Hours – Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Tel – 01245 459459
PALS, Swift House, Hedgerows Business Park, Colchester Road, Springfield, Essex, CM2 5PF.