We will now be charging a fee of £20.00 for private prescriptions.
If you are taking prescribed treatment this will be issued through our computerised repeat prescription service. There are four ways of obtaining repeat prescriptions: 4 working days are required, so please plan ahead – especially at holiday times.
- From the 1st January 2018 and you will no longer be able to request prescriptions over the phone.
- Place your repeat prescription request in the box in the waiting room.
- Send in your repeat prescription by post
- The local chemists operate a system whereby you can order your regular medication from them. They will obtain the prescription from us and have your medication prepared and ready for you to collect.
- Complete our on-line form which will e-mail your request to us. Your request will be confirmed by return e-mail.
We are keen to ensure that patients with ongoing medical problems are monitored regularly. If the date for your next review with a doctor or nurse has passed you will be asked to make an appointment.
Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
Patients can use the Electronic Prescription Service. This will allow you to NOMINATE your pharmacy of choice. Once you have done this you don’t have to come back to the surgery to pick up your prescription. We will send it electronically to your nominated pharmacy and you can go there to pick up your medications. For more information see the EPS website
Prescription Query Line
Please telephone 01787 475944 and select Option 1 between 10 30am and 1pm or 2pm to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday if you are unable to get through please leave us a message, Please give us;
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- The nature of your query
- A contact telephone number for us to contact you on
To e-mail your repeat prescription requests, click here.